Wednesday 21 September 2011

Best of 2011 (so far...)

Just a quick update to post a list of my favourite movies of the year, so far. I've only included films which I've seen in the cinema this year, and have excluded any re-released movies from the list.

On reflection, it hasn't been too bad a year to date - but though there are a number of films which have been very good, nothing has stood out as really outstanding (worthy of a 10/10). I've only seen each of the movies once and may find that certain of them hold up better than others on repeat viewing, so it's possible the order may change when I release my end of year rankings... Anyway, without any further preamble, here's my list:

1. Hanna
2. Senna
3. Super 8
4. Kill List
5. True Grit
6. Animal Kingdom
7. The King's Speech
8. Black Swan
9. Attack the Block
10. 127 Hours

No comments:

Post a Comment