Wednesday 30 January 2013

C is for Close, but no cigar...

...and finally, to finish off Alphabet Week (as absolutely no-one is calling it), I thought I'd post an A to Z of my second favourite films. There is one slightly controversial entry in this list: the Dutch film The Vanishing is also known by it's original title 'Spoorloos', but as IMDB has the film listed under its English language title, I feel fairly comfortable in including it as my entry for the letter 'V'. If that's not permitted, my back up option would be Mike Leigh's Vera Drake.

Anyway, enough waffle, here's the list:

A: American Psycho
B: Barton Fink
C: Changeling
D: Dark City
E: Election
F: Fargo
G: Groundhog Day
H: Halloween
I: Inception
J: Jindabyne
K: Kind Hearts and Coronets
L: Lost In Translation
M: Miller's Crossing
N: A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: The Dream Warriors
O: Office Space
P: A Prophet (Un Prophete)
Q: Quiz Show
R: Reservoir Dogs
S: Stand By Me
T: This is Spinal Tap
U: Unforgiven
V: The Vanishing (Spoorloos)
W: Withnail & I
X: X-Men
Y: Young Adult
Z: Zombieland


No comments:

Post a Comment